Identifying your purpose, setting your goals and achieving your wildest dreams (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
As human beings, we need purpose in order to achieve fulfilment. Too many of us get stuck in a cycle of survival, unsure of what it is we want and therefore not pushing ourselves towards big goals and ambitions.
This workshop will break the cycle. It will give you techniques and methods for both finding and working to achieve your purpose on a daily basis, bringing you fulfilment and happiness.
Who is the workshop for?
Individuals looking to achieve big goals and ambitions
Employers who want to improve employee engagement
What will I gain from attending?
- Techniques to identify and fulfil your purpose
- Goal-setting methods to ensure daily progress
- Theory and process for focus and follow-through to ensure achievement
What will the workshop involve?
- Interactive group discussion
- Exercises to apply learnings
- Theory and further reading recommendations